Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MY REFLECTION





MY REFLECTION

           The essence of a computer as a whole. My reflection about the computer.The computer is the important things that given GOD for all of us. therefore, we take care  because it is part of our lives in this world.Don't abuse to use the computer be use carefully and handle with care.Computer gives us knowledge and it give communication to our love ones.Other wise,computer is like a man like Simone.So, we should love the computer because it is useful or important for our daily life.Specially for me because I am a student it gives me lot of knowledge about my home work and etc.
          
            We have a lot of activities in this second grading like posting essays about different topics,and to know how to use the html tags.ICT is the one of my favorite subject because I like typing,posting and many more.We must fucos our studies so that we may learned a lot of things about computer........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment